Do you want to learn how to manage your PCOS naturally with proven results?
PCOS & Lifestyle Blueprint is open for registration Tuesday 1/19!
Do You Find Yourself...
If you replied "Umm … that’s me!"
to any of these questions, you aren’t alone!
I get this type of email All.The.Time!
“I’ve tried everything, and nothing works. I’m ready to give up.”
“I honestly don’t know where to start managing my PCOS. Please help me!”
“I’m exhausted all the time. How can I plan and cook healthy meals for my PCOS?”
I’ve talked to thousands of people with PCOS and I hear a common theme:
Confusion, Overwhelm and Frustration.
And this is from both people who’ve just been diagnosed with PCOS who don’t know where to start, AND those who’ve had it for years and have tried everything!
It’s not your fault that you don’t know what to do. Dr. Google doesn’t always give the best advice and just because something worked for a “PCOS influencer” on social media doesn’t mean it will work for you!
First, the good news.
It doesn’t have to be like this. You can end the confusion, frustration and overwhelm NOW.
My 7-module online program will teach you proven nutrition and lifestyle strategies to take charge of YOUR PCOS and meet your goals: whether you need to alleviate symptoms, manage weight, improve fertility, boost energy, or minimize health risks.
"In the 15 years that I’ve been specializing in PCOS, I’ve learned what works and what doesn’t. Being on restrictive diets, living in stress mode and cutting carbs drastically doesn’t work. What does work is using food and lifestyle to balance hormones!"
Martha McKittrick, RD
You’ll get the SAME STRATEGIES that I use with my private clients to achieve this balance … at a fraction of the price.
Taking Martha's course was the first time that I felt like someone understood what I was going through and wanted to help me. She provided support and detailed information that taught me what I needed to do to help my personal version of PCOS.
You'll get education on:
- The drivers of PCOS and what to do about them to get your PCOS under control.
- Foods that can improve hormone balance, decrease insulin resistance, douse inflammation and improve gut health.
- How lifestyle plays a major role in managing PCOS.
- How stress plays a major role in driving PCOS.
You'll get step-by-step guidelines on:
- How you can simplify meal planning.
- How to make PCOS-friendly meals in 15 minutes or less.
- How to stop those dreaded carb cravings.
- How to incorporate exercise, sleep and stress management into your hectic life.
No more guessing.
No more confusion.
No more overwhelm.
Each of the 7 modules is jam-packed with information that you can start to use to feel better fast. You’ll get videos, articles, cheat sheets, worksheets, meal recipes, meal plan ideas and homework (not too much!). And BONUSES.
These Women Sent Their PCOS Symptoms Packing
“You really helped me make sense of all the confusing nutrition information on PCOS I came across. With the help of your practical plan, I lost 15 pounds in 3 months and see an improvement in my cycles, mood and carb cravings. This new way of eating is really helping me.”
“I am still following your PCOS-friendly food plan and got pregnant naturally!!! (We had stopped fertility treatments.) I would never have believed that it was possible since I don’t ovulate on my own but I believe that it was to your credit that it was able to happen. I could never thank you enough!! I’ve lost a total of 35 pounds”
“I came to you feeling very overwhelmed by all the conflicting information on PCOS. You broke everything down for me and made it easy to do. I have so much more energy now and am in much better place. My periods have even gotten regular again!”
"I didn't realize the depth of information I would get with this course and was pleasantly surprised by the extensive scientific information. I would highly recommend this as a science-based course for PCOS patients!"
“Learning the why and how behind insulin resistance was one of the most helpful things about this course. Understanding why this happens and how it effects PCOS symptoms motivated me to make changes.”
Meet Your Instructor
Hi, I’m Martha. I’m a registered dietitian and certified diabetes educator. I’ve been specializing in nutrition for PCOS for over 15 years.
I’m extremely passionate about empowering women with PCOS with science-based education and practical information to manage their PCOS naturally. I found what works for my clients and I want to share it with you. It’s time to cut through the confusion!
Which is why I created the PCOS Nutrition & Lifestyle Blueprint.
In this 6-module online program, you will be given the step by step guidelines that I use with my private coaching clients to get the results you want.
What Women Are Saying About The Course
I learned more about insulin resistance in your course than from the 3 doctors and 2 other nutritionists I've seen. I feel so much more confident in knowing what to do.
This course has been the best investment I’ve ever made in my health. I have much more energy, decreased cravings and have lost 7 pounds
I loved all the personal attention I got. Anytime I had a question, Martha would answer it.
I love the PCOS Meal & Snack Guides. I can't believe how many choices there are! I have been depriving myself for all these years
Your course was exactly what I was looking for. I needed MORE flexibility than other PCOS courses were providing. I've learned SO much about my body and what feels good throughout your course so far and I feel like it's going to be sustainable for me going forward.
Martha's PCOS course provides invaluable material on learning the scientific elements of PCOS and how to address it. And thanks to this course, I was able to ask the doctors for the correct labs tests and finally got diagnosed with hypothyroidism, after having symptoms for years and doctors not listening to me.
You really helped me make sense of all the confusing information on PCOS I came across. With the help of your practical plan, I lost 15 pounds in 3 months. And now I see an improvement in my cycles, in my mood, and in my carb cravings. This new way of living is really helping me!
The modules on lifestyle and stress management have been so helpful. I've been working on sleep and stress management using your tips and already feel so much better.
The course helped me heal both my relationship with food and my mental state. After years of trying to lose weight and only gaining it, I lost 5 pounds during the course and my typically irregular period has become almost completely regular. Without Martha's help I would still be floundering but with it, I feel like I can actually handle this.
The value was incredible. I researched several online courses to see what was offered generally before I settled on yours and then once I made the financial investment in it, I was shocked by how much I actually got from it. I kept texting my friends and saying "there's so much, this is amazing!"
I really found all of the course useful and learned so much about PCOS … and I’m a health professional who scours journals for information
The lab guide was brilliant. I printed it out and marked my recent lab results on it so I could keep track.
I was really thankful to not have meal plans. The guidance provided in this module actually made it much easier to decide what I would eat because nothing was forbidden. It was freeing to see that if I stayed within a very basic criteria there were hundreds of ways to implement it
“You helped me understand more about PCOS than any doctor has ever told me. I feel so much less stressed. And the best part – you knew how to help me make healthy food choices without spending much time in the kitchen.”
Are you ready to finally end the confusion and get the tools you need to manage your PCOS through diet, lifestyle and sustainable behavior change? Join now!
This course is right for you if you have been just been diagnosed with PCOS OR you’ve had it for a while but don't know where to start. You’re tired of the conflicting information and want to know the science. You want a practical nutrition and lifestyle plan broken down step by step, giving you the required tools to manage your PCOS naturally.
Ready to end the confusion NOW?
- 7 online self-study modules
- Hours of video content you can watch anytime, anywhere
- Over 20 cheat sheets
- Worksheets & workbook
- Private Facebook Group
- Lifetime Access to the course
- Over 70 Easy Meal ideas
- Recipes for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- BONUS videos with PCOS experts in yoga, psychology and exercise
- PCOS Snack & Recipe Guide (44 pages)
- Live & taped zoom calls
- Special Bonus for the first 15 people to sign up (free 30 minute private session with Martha)
How is this program different from others?
I know there are lots of programs out there. And they work for some women for a period of time. So, you’re probably wondering what’s so different about this program? Here is why the PCOS Nutrition and Lifestyle Blueprint is different:
- It’s taught by a registered dietitian who has been specializing in PCOS for over 15 years and has helped thousands of women with PCOS decrease their symptoms, lose weight, get pregnant and just feel better.
- It provides science-based information grounded in the most current PCOS research. No cookie cutter guidelines, fear-mongering or eliminating food groups.
- It is not based on a restrictive diet, making you cut out food groups or random foods for no reason.
- It uses proven strategies for sustainable behavior change that have worked for Martha's clients for over 15 years.
- It incorporates all areas of nutrition and lifestyle, including exercise, stress management, emotional health, mindset, endocrine disruptors, supplements and more.
- It provides practical tips on to how to navigate the challenges of life, including tons of recipes, meal plan ideas, eating triggers, emotional eating, restaurant dining, carb cravings and more.
- It gives you tons of answers to the most commonly asked questions, including:
- Do I need to eliminate gluten, dairy, or soy?
- What kind of carbs can I eat? And how many?
- What kind of exercise should I do?
- What if I don’t have to time to cook?
- What kinds of foods will help to decrease my symptoms?
- What are the best kinds of sweeteners?
- And more!
If you are ready to take control of your PCOS symptoms without restrictive diets, spending hours in the kitchen or spending a ton on supplements, this program is for you!
Here's How it Works
This “Pre-Module 1” is all about getting you familiar with the PCOS Nutrition and Lifestyle Blueprint and all that it entails. I’ll show you how to get the most out of this course, what you can expect from the course and give you some tips to get you started. You’ll also fill out your pre-course quiz. You get immediate access to this Welcome Module as soon as you enroll in the course.
Module 1: Let's get Started
Here’s where we’ll take a deep dive into PCOS. Knowing what is going on in your body is the first step in being able to make changes. Knowledge is empowerment!
- Overview of PCOS
- Busting PCOS myths and preventing overwhelm
- How a journal can help you manage PCOS
- Identifying food sensitivities
- Set your mindset for success
- Lean vs. Overweight PCOS
- BONUS: Mindset video with PCOS psychologist
"Knowing what is going on in your body is the first step in being able to make changes. Knowledge is empowerment.”
Module 2: Getting to the Root of PCOS
Learn 3 drivers of PCOS and get ready to implement strategies to improve all of them. The 4th driver, stress, is discussed in Module 5.
- Role of insulin resistance in PCOS and best ways to decrease it
- How to know if you are insulin resistant
- Sources of inflammation in PCOS and diet and lifestyle tips to improve it
- New research on the association between gut health and PCOS
“There are so many things you can do to decrease insulin resistance and inflammation. And it’s not all about restricting certain foods!”
Module 3: Managing PCOS through Nutrition
Nutrition plays a key role in managing PCOS naturally. It’s time to focus on foods you SHOULD be eating versus ones to AVOID. You’ll get tons of easy tips on how to improve your diet with minimal effort.
- The power of protein and fat for PCOS
- What type of carbs are best?
- How fiber plays a major role in managing PCOS
- Why and how to increase your intake of veggies
- Getting in more pre/probiotics
- How to lower androgens through food
- Adding in missing micronutrients
“There are so many easy little tricks you can do to ward off cravings, decrease hunger, increase energy levels and balance hormones.”
Module 4: Meal Planning for PCOS Made Easy
Even if you know what you SHOULD be eating for PCOS, who has time to deal with it? YOU will – starting this week and from now on! Here’s where we get to the real PRACTICAL part of the course. Meal planning/cooking made easy.
- Meal planning tips made easy
- How many carbs should you eat a day?
- Healthy staples to keep on hand
- Convenience products just right for PCOS
- How to plan PCOS-friendly breakfasts, lunches and dinners
“Take the stress out of meal planning for PCOS with meals made in 15 minutes or less.”
Module 5: Lifestyle for PCOS
The best diet in the world won’t make up for a lack of exercise, inadequate sleep, and stress overload. Get the lowdown on how you can fit a supportive lifestyle into your busy schedule with room to spare.
- Which kinds of exercise are best for PCOS
- Why you need more sleep and the scoop on how to improve it
- PCOS hormones 101
- Meditation, mindfulness and yoga for PCOS
- How stress is a major driver of PCOS and tips to manage it
- BONUS: Yoga video with PCOS yoga instructor, Kendra Tolbert, RDN, RYT
“Lifestyle is just as important as nutrition when it comes to managing PCOS.”
Module 6: Navigating Real Life with PCOS
In this module, we’ll talk about real life and how to put it all together – from meal timing, endocrine disruptors lurking in your life to blood tests and supplements.
- New research on circadian rhythms and meal timing (HINT: it lowers androgens & improves insulin resistance)
- Endocrine disruptors
- PCOS and menopause
- Supplements for PCOS: alopecia, acne, hirsutism, insulin resistance and fertility.
- Lab tests for PCOS
- Nutrition and lifestyle recommendations for fertility
- and more!
“You can have the best intentions in the world – but you also need strategies that help you deal with real life”
Bonus Module: Lose Weight with PCOS
Balancing hormones with diet and lifestyle leads to weight loss - if that’s your goal. But I wanted to give you even more detailed info on weight loss so I added this bonus module.
- The reasons why weight loss can be more difficult with PCOS
- Simple strategies that will help you lose weight without cutting out food groups
- Eating triggers and emotional eating
- Tips and tricks that have helped thousands of my clients lose weight and keep it off
- Weight loss case studies
You’ve arrived! Calm, confident, and back in control of your health.
You’ll have access to the course material, including video content, forever!
Optional Extra Add-On
You asked for it, so you got it! A hands-on exercise component to motivate you.
Exercise plays a key role in helping you manage your PCOS
While you’ll gets a lot of info on exercise in the Blueprint, sometimes “knowing” what to do does not lead to “doing it”!
Solution: your own PCOS exercise coach!
Coach Ginny Silvestro, M.S., NASM Certified Personal Trainer has joined the PCOS Blueprint. She has over 15 years’ experience in the field of exercise … and motivating people to get fit. And best of all, working with Ginny will AMPLIFY the results you get from the PCOS Blueprint!
“BE Fit with PCOS - It's not about spending hours in the gym. It's about moderate consistent movement. It's about gaining muscle to burn fat. It's about incorporating exercise into your life, not living to diet. Work to control and manage your PCOS lifestyle. Don't let it control you”
Here’s what you’ll get with Ginny:
- 8 weeks of workouts
- 5 PCOS-friendly workouts a week
- Choose from Bodyweight, Resistance Band or Dumbbell- based workouts
- Combination of strength training, cardio and flexibility
- Video demos of each exercise
- Exercise modifications available if needed
- Beginner, intermediate or advanced workout programs available
- Weekly check-ins
- 2 zoom calls
When you’re stressed and confused about how to deal with your PCOS, you need a step-by-step nutrition and lifestyle plan to help you manage your PCOS naturally.
The PCOS Nutrition and Lifestyle Blueprint is for you!
Course begins January 28th, 2021
Don't let your PCOS leave you confused, frazzled and frustrated.
If you're ready to feel like your old self again (or a new and improved self!) it’s time to enroll. The PCOS Nutrition and Lifestyle Blueprint will give you a simple, stress-free, science-backed roadmap back to where you belong: confident, energetic, and in charge of your health once more.
I’m Ready To Take Charge of My PCOS!
Course begins January 28th, 2021
I can hardly wait to help you recover your health and confidence with this proven program. There’s no need to stay mired in confusion and overwhelm. In as little as seven weeks, you'll have all the tools you need to address your symptoms, get your health back on track, and know in your bones you have what it takes to manage your PCOS, whatever life brings.
I want this for you!
P.S. The first 15 people to join get a FREE 30-minute session with Martha ... or Coach Ginny (if you choose the exercise add on!)